Hesitant to buy a shoe without trying its fit? Read on to know your right size.
Can I buy shoes online without trying them out?
Buying shoes online without trying them on is not a problem if you know your size correctly. This is because in India, almost every shoe company follows a standard sizing system.
What is my shoe size?
If you are not sure about your shoe size follow the chart below and pick the size that suits you the best.
Size reference chart for Men
||Indian / UK Size
- Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
- Wear the socks you will wear with your new shoes when you measure.
- Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot
- If you are doing the measurement by yourself, you will get more accurate results if you sit on a chair when measuring. Don’t stand.
- If you have someone to help you take your foot measurement, standing is the best choice.
- You may take measurements in inches or centimeters. To convert inches to centimeters, multiply inches by 2.54.
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length.